August Knodt School Registration Office is open from 10:00 -11:00 A.M. and 1:30 and 2:30 P.M.
Required Documentation for Registration:
- Proof of Residence: Resident Current (dated within the last 30 days) PG&E or home Telephone bill (no cell phones) Landline only
- Proof of Residence: Living with Another Person: The student's parent/guardian and the homeowner must appear in person and sign affidavits of residency, agreeing to a visit from a police officer to confirm full- time residency of the student. The homeowner must provide current PG&E or telephone and current photo ID (driver's license)
- Complete Immunization Records: All required shots mandated by MUSD must be completed ( or current in series) Especially grades K, 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th, and out of stated enrollees.
- Birth Certificate: or passport/baptismal record
- Physical Exam: by physician- Kindergarten and 1st grade only
In Order to Register for Kindergarten, you MUST provide the following:
- Proof of birth as evidence of age ( must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the current year)
- Written evidence of a physical examination on or after February 9, 2015
- Written evidence of an Oral Health (Dental) Assessment within the 12 months prior to the start of the 2015/2016 school year
- Proof of residency (ie. PG&E, telephone, or water bill with YOUR name)
- Written evidence of up to date immunizations with month and year of each vaccine dose signed and stamped by clinic, physician, or nurse.