P R I D E
Perseverance Respect Integrity Diversity Excellence
Shasta Elementary, the heart of our community, where academic excellence, implementation of Character Education, and PRIDE in individual personal growth are essential elements of the Hornet's educational program. We believe that our staff has the expertise, commitment, and skills necessary to inspire and teach our diverse group of learners. We take great PRIDE in the student centered philosophy that is the focus of our vision; by working together, we are confident that this vision will become a reality.
Kindergarten will be a full day 9:00 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
School Begins: 9:00 a.m.
(Students may arrive @ 8:45 not earlier please )
Dismissal Time: 3:20 p.m.
Minimum Day Dismissal: 12:12 p.m.
"Attention Shasta Families Important
During the summer months Shasta school site
will be under construction. Please phone the office
ahead of time prior to coming out to ensure the
office is accessible. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your summer.
Where: RESC Bldg District Office
SUMMER CAMPS June 6th through June 27th
click onto "Going Digital" tab in the blue box at the to left corner of
this page then choose STEM tab for schedule of classes
OPEN ENROLLMENT DATES (CLICK ON LINK BELOW)
Parent Café at Shasta will be held every Tuesday morning from 9:15 till approximately 10:15 in the cafeteria for 15 sessions.
"Notify Me" link below
Parents stay connected by following the link below to sign up for "Notify Me" Get updates on district newsletter, family information nights, and similar community opportunities!
So don't miss out, click onto the link below fill out the information and begin staying connected!
"PayPams" link below
Required Documentation for Registration:
- Proof of Residence: Resident Current (dated within the last 30 days) PG&E or home Telephone bill (no cell phones) Landline only
- Proof of Residence: Living with Another Person: The student's parent/guardian and the homeowner must appear in person and sign affidavits of residency, agreeing to a visit from a police officer to confirm full- time residency of the student. The homeowner must provide current PG&E or telephone and current photo ID (driver's license)
- Complete Immunization Records: All required shots mandated by MUSD must be completed ( or current in series) Especially grades K, 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th, and out of stated enrollees.
- Birth Certificate: or passport/baptismal record
- Physical Exam: by physician- Kindergarten and 1st grade only
In Order to Register for Kindergarten, you MUST provide the following:
- Proof of birth as evidence of age ( ust be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the current year)
- Written evidence of a physical examination on or after February 9, 2015
- Written evidence of an Oral Health (Dental) Assessment within the 12 months prior to the start of the 2015/2016 school year
- Proof of residency (ie. PG&E, telephone, or water bill with YOUR name)
- Written evidence of up to date immunizations with month and year of each vaccine dose signed and stamped by clinic, physician, or nurse
Proud to be MUSD Facebook link
751 East Edison Street
Manteca, CA 95337
Phone: (209) 858-7400
Fax: (209) 858-7563
Principal: Audrey Greene
Vice-Principal: Katie Cantu
Office Manager: Lucy Smith
Attendance: Anna Benham
Health Clerk: Ricci Patton
Homeless Liaison: Joan Dearborn